What value can the cloud bring to both your business and IT?
- How can you ensure you meet the business requirements or the various constraints internal to your company?
- What are the challenges to take up from any perspective?
- What are the relevant use cases to consider and which one(s) to start with (business case and transformation plan)?
- How can you shape your IT strategy taking cloud into account?
Beamap offers cloud opportunity consultancy:
- Opportunity assessment
- Use case
- IdentificationBusiness case
How can you best take advantage of cloud practices and technologies?
- What governance and key roles should cloud call for from your org?
- How should you organise yourselves in a secure way to get cloud-compliant?
- What, or how many, cloud providers may you want to source?
- How should you select architecture patterns or justify IT technologies in order to adopt cloud standards with confidence?
Beamap offers cloud strategy consultancy:
- Vision and strategic alignment
- The case for cloud and associated roadmap
- Cloud master plan
- Cloud compliance, audit
How can you bring cloud added-value to your business?
- Technology updates are a major headache for me – how can I forget about ‘forget’ the technology?
- How can I focus on my business needs and challenges? Can a cloud innovation platform take care of the technology side?
- How do I make big data, mobile apps and private cloud ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions and ready to use by the business?
Beamap offers a ‘cloud innovation platform’, including:
- Big data
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Time to innovate
- Geographic information system (GIS)